Distribution of 200kg potatoes and 100 detol sanitizers to more than 110 Lodha families in Tiansi.
- A Rare Case of Congenital Cataract Left Untreated since Birth, successfully operated at Rangamatia Eye Hospital
- Giving the Hopeless, a New Hope of Vision – A Story about Successful Vision Restoration of 99-year-old Fula Nanda through Advanced Phaco Emulsification Surgery
- Marking 22 years of Unconditional Commitment and Service towards Rural Eye Healthcare in Mayurbhanj
- Mahatma Gandhi Eye Hospital & Research Institute Observes National Road Safety Week 2023 on NH-60, Balasore
- Mahatma Gandhi Eye Hospital Flags Off a New Mobile Eye Health Van to Power-up its Rural Eye Health Mission